Online Store Visitors
When you visit this online store we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Furthermore, as you browse the store, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. This is referred to as “Device Information”
We collect your Device Information using the following;
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web Beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Purchases and Order Information
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase via printsofpeace.co.za we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we make use of your personal information?
We use Order Information to fulfil any orders placed on the store (including processing your payment information, shipping information, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Furthermore, we also use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Tailor your experience at our site, to deliver content that we think you might be interested in, to display the content according to your preferences and to improve our website;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (when in line with the preferences you have shared with us);
- We also use contact information from our website visitors and our customers for marketing purposes to send you information about our company, and our products and services. You can opt out of receiving such mailings by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email previously sent and following the instructions.
How do we protect your personal information?
We have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information under our control, including through the use of physical, organizational, and technological measures and appropriate training of employees. However, it is possible that any information transmitted via the Internet may be intercepted by unknown third parties. We, therefore, encourage you to carefully ensure security through virus screening software, browser settings, the setting of passwords that are known only to you and are difficult to guess, and other security measures available to individuals and/or companies.
When you place an order through the printsofpeace.co.za, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us via email.